Travis L. Bean
2600 Center St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
Objective: To use my computer science training to provide free, open-source software development.
· Team player
· Trouble shooter
· Strong work ethic
· Apple Macintosh
· Microsoft Windows
· Microsoft Office
· Anti-malware research and development
· 802.11 Wi-Fi
· Home theater PCs
· High-availability clusters
· Assembled, tested, and troubleshot computer hardware for workstations and servers.
· Installed, configured, and troubleshot operating systems and software applications.
· Designed e-commerce Web sites.
· Designed Linux- and Windows-based computer networks.
· Developed automation for rapid deployment of Linux- and Windows-based privacy protection software.
· Developed automation for rapid deployment of Ubuntu Server.
· Developed automation for rapid malware removal from Microsoft Windows.
· Rogue Community College (1998 – 2000), major: computer science
· Southern Oregon University (2000 – 2002), major: computer science
· A+ Certification training
· Microsoft Certified IT Professional training
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate training
· Red Hat Certified System Administrator training
· Red Hat Certified Engineer training
· Linux Professional Institute Certification training
· Certified Ethical Hacker training
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional training